Friday, July 29, 2011

4x4 Pumpkins

So i know its a bit early but fall is fast approching. In honor of that i want to get started on my fall decor. And one of my favorite things about fall and autumn... PUMPKINS!! Man i love pumpkins. So to start out my "Making Trendy" class i thought we would do some easy wood workings.


















Ok, The pumpkins that we are making on August 13th are simillar to these ones.

The stems of our pumpkins will be slightly different though. and I wll be teaching how to add a rustic touch to the pumpkins.  Space is limited so the quicker you sign up the better. After all, this is taught in my home! If you don't live in the area but would like to own a set of these, email me at Shaehales@yahoo.com and we can set something up :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment