Friday, July 29, 2011

A little of what i can do...


So i wanted to give everyone a heads up about the kinds of things that i can make... EVERYTHING. Ok, Now that you know that, let me show you a few of my favorite pieces...

This is a set of name blocks that I did about 8 months ago. I love the colors that were chosen by the customer, and I loved making them. One of my favorite sets made.


I made this blanket when I was pregnant with my son. I love the swirl. It was so simple but it turned out great and was alot of fun.


In our old apartment, we had this huge window that was just screaming "do something creative with me!" And so I did. The hanging window ornaments turned out great and were a nice addition to the house.


The Boo Frames. These were made on a whim, and I had so many requests for these after. Their one of my favorite Halloween decorations. I love them.


These were made for my son's room. I think its a fun twist on the old name hanging. and yes, I made the Name Hanger too.


These were kinda fun too. My clover welcome sign. Super fun and super cheap to make. Love it.


Last but not least! My Simple green wreath. My favorite part is the long ribbon. I think that I may just add a wider ribbon some day...

Well now that you can see a bit of what I do, I'd like to remind everyone that i'm going to be teaching a "make & take" on alot of fun and trendy items.  So keep looking and add this Blog to your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment