Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Candle Holders, and Candles

So as promised, I completed a set of candle holders to use as a demo for out "making trendy" night.  Their pretty simple to make, and they can be painted in any color so you could make them for any holiday. Im thinking I want a set in Red to match our christmas decor.

Anyways, here they are!
I am making another set of these to sell, so if you love these but don't trust your creative tallents, you can look for them on my etsy HomeDecorBoutique@etsy.com

As for my candles, I love pillar candles, but I wish they could stand out more. So here are the candles i made to use with the stands.
The lighting is so bad, their green with orange and glittery purple.  AND I'll be teaching how to make these also. I think i might double up the classes on these and teach them together, so let me know what you think :)

I think they turned out great and its making me crazy for halloween!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment