Thursday, August 4, 2011

Teaching Trendy.

I try so often to teach those around me that you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to have fashionable designs in your home. Most of the things in my home were second hand that I breathed new life into. Or they were something Trendy that I wanted without spending 3x what it was worth.

My newest project is a set of grapevine pumpkins that i saw at Micheals. Their darling! and their also $$.
These are the pumpkins.

This was prett easy to make. And i made 2 of them. Then sprayed them black. Im goining to tuck a small strand of lights through each one. They cost me about 9$ a piece to make. which is nice compaired to the 29.99 they wanted elsewhere...


Im telling you guys. Trendy home decor doesn't have to cost you a month's salary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment